Healing and Journeying Through Inner Landscapes
10am Sunday 21st October 2018
Alvechurch Village Hall, 10 Bear Hill, Alvechurch, B48 7JX
We will begin at 9:30am finishing around 16:00hrs.
You will need to bring with you:
1. Paper or a journal to record your journeys on.
2. Comfortable clothing suitable for lying on the floor.
3. A pillow or cushion and a blanket.
4. Something suitable for covering your eyes such as a scarf or a mindfold.
5. Something for lunch, the hall is equipped with a small kitchen. There is a Co-Op in the village open on Sundays.
6. A drum and a rattle if you have them, I will bring a number of drums for people to use.
There will be some preliminary research and preparation for you to undertake prior to the workshop which I will forward to you on receipt of your deposit.
There are a small number of places, plus disabled parking, immediately outside the hall. There is a large free car park located off Tanyard Lane a short walk from the Hall.
A map showing the location of Alvechurch Village Hall is below. There is an alley at the left hand side of the public toilets on the far side of the car park. Go up this alley and turn left on the cul-de-sac behind. You'll see another alley on your right which leads round the side of the village hall.
Parking is not recommended on the Red Lion Public House Car Park as a fee is charged and time limited to 3 hours and fines are imposed for those who outstay their welcome!